Now let's get started!
1. Use one 3mm jump ring to attach one half of the clasp to one end of the chain.
2. String 1 seed bead on each 6mm jump ring.
3. Use one 6mm jump ring to attach 1 charm to the center of the chain.
4. In the same manner, add 1 charm to the chain, 12 links to the left of the center charm. Add 1 charm 12 links to the left of the previous charm.
5. Repeat Step 4 on the right half of the chain.
6. Use 1 head pin to string 1 seed bead; form a simple loop that attaches to the chain midway between two of the charms. Repeat using remaining head pins and seed beads, and spacing the seed-bead dangles evenly between the charms.
7. Use one 3mm jump ring to attach the other half of the clasp to the free end of the chain.