Cast Your Votes for Bead Star 2012!

May 11, 2012

Voting has officially begun for Bead Star 2012! Between now and May 28th, we are inviting all BeadingDaily.com members to peruse the designs in our 7 Bead Star voting galleries and vote for their favorites. The winning designs will receive prizes from our generous sponsors, and be featured in the Winter 2012 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine. The last day to vote will be Monday, May 28th, so get your votes in early!

Follow the links below to browse through the 20 finalists in each category and cast your votes! (Note: You may vote for as many pieces as you would like, but may only vote for each entry once!)

CRYSTALS
GLASS
METALS
PEARLS
PLASTICS
STONES
CERAMICS

Voting instructions and a link to the official contest rules can be found here.

Happy voting!

Chloe

Comments

sundragon wrote
on May 11, 2012 8:11 AM

It says we can look to bote...but all I get is Access Denied.

Are the links not working yet? Am I doing something wrong?

sundragon wrote
on May 11, 2012 8:13 AM

Sorry Vote...not bote....need more coffee this morning.

Just antsy to see who is in the finalist panel of each category.....

on May 11, 2012 9:56 AM

When I click on the category I get an Access Denied...I'm a member and I have entered pieces in the contest...I haven't heard anything...please let me know, thanks!

on May 11, 2012 10:01 AM

I also noticed all my pictures are gone from my bio page???

Mysteryious wrote
on May 11, 2012 10:42 AM

Glad I scrolled down... all I get is Access Denied, too, and I couldn't imagine why. Glad I am not the only one..... please let us in to vote!! :)

on May 11, 2012 10:55 AM

Looks like it's fixed but two pictures are missing from my gallery???

Erin Siegel wrote
on May 11, 2012 11:26 AM

Hello,

My entry in the Crystals category doesn't have the "Vote for this!" button next to it! My entry is called "Onyx and Gold" Earrings. Could someone please add the Vote button? Thank you!!!!

on May 12, 2012 9:25 AM

Would someone tell me how I might get a piece considered for the Bead Star contests?

I have a Bronze medal from Firemountain Gems and would like to enter  at some other  places.

on May 15, 2012 9:52 AM

I have a few people that said they joined but still cannot vote and a few that have yet to get their confirmation email...I asked this question on your FB page as well...are you answering any questions regarding some of the issues?

on May 15, 2012 5:19 PM

Thank you all for your inquiries...the voting galleries are up and operational now. Some of you have noticed your entries disappear from your bio pages - all of the entries that were not selected as finalists have been removed from the galleries so as to avoid confusion during the voting process.

on May 17, 2012 11:06 AM

thank you for your response but I still have a few people who have joined to be able to vote and they are not getting the email confirmation to confirm their log in ~ please advise ~ thanks!

on May 17, 2012 4:29 PM

That step in the registration process doesn't always happen instantaneously. If the problem persists, consult the Beading Daily Help/Customer Service page: www.beadingdaily.com/.../faq.aspx.

ramona@10 wrote
on Jan 5, 2013 5:46 AM

WHen will the magazine come out