Our friends at Nunn Design are offering the chance for one lucky Beading Daily reader to win the Winter 2014 Nunn Design collection of jewelry-making findings! This time around, the giveaway prize package includes a jewelry-making kit for making a pair of gorgeous epoxy clay and crystal earrings!
Included in this giveaway are the following items from the Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection:
- Clay Squisher (for texturing and embellishing clay): Flourish design
- Earring findings: Mini circle in gold and silver
- 2 feet of fine texture cable chain
- Flat tag mini-drops in copper, gold, and silver
- Flat tag mini tablets in copper, gold, and silver
- Ornate Grand Brooch Circle in copper
- Ornate Grand Brooch Oval in gold
- Ornate Grand Brooch Rectangle in silver
- Ornate Earrings epoxy clay kit in gold
To win this kit, all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog before Friday, February 21, 2014 and tell us what you would do with all of the cool jewelry-making findings in it! I'll draw a winner at random on Saturday, February 22, 2014 to receive their prize directly from Nunn Design!
2/18/2014 Correction: The original blog incorrectly stated that 25 feet of chain would be included in the giveaway. The actual amount of chain being included in the giveaway is 2 feet. We're sorry for any confusion! ~Jennifer