What's not to love about beaded bracelets? I've had a longtime love affair with beaded bracelets. Never met a beaded bracelet I didn't like. They're fun to make, fun to wear, and everyone likes a bracelet or two (try pairing up a couple of different bracelets sometime when you feel adventurous). Really, the thing I love the most about them is that you can casually glance down and admire them whenever you feel like it. There's nothing like a new beaded bracelet to add a little pick-me-up to your favorite outfit!
Beaded bracelets can be made by just about anyone with any set of beading skills! Whether you love to do stringing, wire work or off-loom beadweaving, you'll find a bracelet making pattern that you love.
If you love making beaded bracelets of all kinds, then you will love our newly revised collection of beaded bracelet patterns, How to Make Bracelets: 6 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns for Handmade Bracelet Making. These are several of our most popular bracelet patterns, sure to whet your appetite and get you going on some serious bracelet-making. And new for 2012, we've added three new bracelet making projects just for you!
- Wooded Wonderland by Jess Italia Lincoln starts off this beaded bracelet series and shows how to suspend various types of beads, pearls and crystals in textured "eternity garden" brass rings as well as how to make groovy gunmetal wire spirals.
- In Cascade of Shades, Elizabeth Murray combines the subtle to darker shades of rose and purple with Bali silver for some great hombre seed bead beauty.
- Donna Ryan-Kocun's spool knit bracelet offers both an interesting technique and a spot of vibrant color, showcasing a beautiful focal ceramic bead.
- Beth Kraft's Collage Bracelet is a great way to let your creativity run wild while using up all those "leftover" beads in your stash!
- Try combining beaded flowers and hand-dyed silk ribbons in Cathy Collison's Starflower Bracelet.
- And if you love using vintage beads as much as I do, you'll love Barbara Richard's Acorn Bracelet. Her peyote stitch bead caps make the perfect accents for some lovely ivory-colored glass beads!
Each of these beaded bracelet projects includes step-by-step instructions and great photography. As with potato chips, one simply won't be enough. This collection of free beaded bracelet patterns will inspire you to kick your bracelet-making skills up a notch and keep on going. Challenge yourself with a new technique, choose an unusual color, make one for your mother-in-law, and try something out of the box. Most of all, enjoy your time spent beading! Download your copy of this free eBook today and add some new life to your collection of handmade beaded bracelets!
Do you have a favorite beaded bracelet? Leave a comment and tell us about it, or better yet, take a picture of your favorite beaded bracelet creation and post it in the Reader Photo Gallery!