We all love peyote stitch, and it's the perfect beading stitch for making bold, graphic beaded bracelets. And while the thread path for peyote stitch is one of the best beading stitches for relaxing, meditative beadwork, reading those charted peyote stitch patterns and graphs can quickly turn into a headache if you're not familiar with them. Whether you want to make beaded jewelry from simple charted peyote stitch patterns or you're interested in working from more complex tapestry-like graphs, you can make beading from a peyote stitch pattern fun and easy with just a few important tips and the right beading tools.
If you're looking for some clear guidance on how to read a charted peyote stitch pattern, you won't want to miss our next live webinar, How to Read a Charted Peyote Stitch Pattern. Join me on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 1 p.m. EDT for this one-time live event where I'll cover topics like:
- The basics of flat even-count and odd-count peyote stitch, and how those beading stitches are interpreted into a charted pattern
- Special beading tools (and some common household items) that you can use to make reading your peyote stitch patterns a breeze
- Using a peyote stitch word chart instead of a graphic peyote stitch pattern
- Tips and tricks for marking and finding your place when you have to leave your beads
- Suggestions for creating your own charted peyote stitch patterns
You'll also have the opportunity to ask me questions and have them answered in real time during this special live event. Even if you can't make it to the live event, when you register now and reserve your spot, you'll receive a link to the entire recorded session, including the Q&A at the end, as well as a special coupon good for a 30% discount on more of your favorite beading and peyote stitch resources in the Beading Daily Shop!
I hope that you'll join us on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 1 p.m. EDT for this special live webinar, and find out how easy it can be to read any charted peyote stitch pattern!
Join Beading Daily Online Editor Jennifer VanBenschoten and learn how to reach any charted peyote ...